For the Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 2 bell peppers 1 red, 1 green
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
For the Sauce
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
For the Zoodles
- 4 lb zucchini spiralized
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chop chicken into 1 in chunks. Place in a zip top bag with 1 tbsp of olive oil and cajun seasoning. Mix the chicken until all is coated with the seasoning. Let marinate, while you chop the bell pepper into bite sized pieces.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once hot, add the chicken and peppers to the skillet with the chicken in a single layer. If there is too much chicken for a single layer, work in batches. Let the chicken cook on the first side for 3-4 minutes without stirring, then use tongs to flip each piece over. Cook on the second side for 2 minutes, then add the garlic, stir well, and cook for 1 additional minute or until cooked through (165˚F internal temp)
- Once the chicken is done, remove the chicken from the skillet and set set aside. In the skillet melt the butter with the seasoning over medium heat. Add the cream, cream cheese, and parmesan and whisk until the cheese is completely melted and bring the mixture to boil for one minute, then remove from heat.
- To prepare the zoodles, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over high heat in a large skillet. Once hot, add the zoodles and let cook 2-3 minutes without stirring. Then stir and cook an additional 2 minutes or until they are soft but not mushy.
- Toss the zoodles, chicken and peppers with the sauce until coated. Sprinkle the green onions over the top of the pasta. Serve immediately. Enjoy!