- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp homemade ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-2" chunks. Put them in a container with 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp ranch seasoning. Stir to coat with seasoning. Let rest in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and spread into a single flat layer. Let cook 4-5 minutes without stirring or moving the chicken. Then flip the pieces over and cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp)
- Serve hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
- You can also use chicken tenders, chicken thighs, or other cuts of meat, however the cook time may vary.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the:
- Refrigerator for 3-4 days
- Freezer for up to a month