- 2 cups shredded BBQ Chicken- We use this Crock Pot BBQ Chicken most often
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- For garnish
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Whisk together the sour cream and salsa verde until it is evenly combined.
- Mix the BBQ chicken, corn and black beans. Roll a heaping 1/4 cup BBQ Chicken mixture into each tortilla and lay it seam side down in a baking dish. Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and the edges are bubbly.
- Garnish with pico de gallo and serve hot. Enjoy!