- 32 oz grape jelly (1 jar)
- 24 oz Heinz chili sauce (2 jars)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 5 lbs frozen meatballs (beef, pork, or turkey)
- Combine the grape jelly, chili sauce, and red pepper flakes in the slow cooker and whisk until smooth.
- Pour meatballs into the crock pot and stir until they are all coated in the sauce.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6 hours or until they reach 160˚F. Place on keep warm setting after they are done cooking until you are are done serving them.
- Grape Jelly + BBQ Sauce
- Cranberry sauce + Chili Sauce
- Raspberry preserves + Chili Sauce
- Grape Jelly + Ketchup