- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 2 cloves garlic
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 8.5 oz jar sun dried tomatoes drained with 1 tbsp oil reserved, and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chicken flat in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper then press garlic and spread it evenly over the chicken breast. Place the spinach, artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes on top of the chicken and then drizzle the tablespoon of oil reserved from the sun dried tomatoes. Finish by topping with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes total. Cook 20 minutes uncovered then loosely cover with foil for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature).
- Serve with your choice of sides and ENJOY!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.