- 3 cups rotisserie chicken or shredded chicken
- 3 cups jasmine rice cooked
- 1 cup mixed vegetables frozen
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion medium
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- Chopped green onions
- Yum yum sauce
- Chop the onion and press the garlic. Chop the rotisserie chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add butter and onion and garlic to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Add the rice, veggies, chicken, and soy sauce to the skillet and stir to combine. Let cook 3-5 minutes, then push to one side and add the egg, scrambling and cooking until done.
- Stir the egg into the mixture, add the soy sauce, and cook 1-2 more minutes, then remove from heat.
- Garnish with green onions and drizzle with yum yum sauce if desired. Serve warm, and ENJOY!