- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 12 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup (1 can) *See note
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tsp chicken bullion
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- Squeeze all water possible out of the spinach.
- Mix chicken, spinach, cream of mushroom soup,sour cream, milk, parmesan cheese, garlic, and chicken bullion together until combined.
- Spread evenly in a medium casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 375˚F for 30 minutes. Uncover, then add mozzarella cheese and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm. Enjoy!