- 24 oz baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil + 1 Tbsp extra
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning Hidden Valley or homemade
- Boil the potatoes about 20-30 minutes or until the fork not only can go through but they are very tender. Then drain the potatoes in a colander.
- Spread 2 tbsp of olive oil on a baking sheet so that it is completely covered, then arrange the potatoes on the cookie sheet so that they are evenly spaced.
- Use a potato masher or the bottom of a glass to smash each potato until it is about 1/2 inch thick. Then sprinkle the seasoning directly on top of each potato and finish by drizzling the remaining olive oil over each potato generously.
- Bake at 425˚F for 25-30 minutes or until the edges of the potatoes are browned and crispy. Serve hot and enjoy!