- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless skinless
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp ranch mix dry
- 3 green onions chopped (optional)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pre-cooked
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, 1 tbsp of ranch mix, and chopped green onions until combined.
- Place chicken flat in a casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining ranch mix over the chicken then spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the chicken. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp) then remove from oven, sprinkle the bacon over the top, and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.