- 4 12 " wrap style tortillas
- 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomato Spread
- 8 oz Boar's Head Oven Roasted Turkey Breast shaved
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tbsp of the sun dried tomato spread. Then spread 2 oz of the turkey breast over the spread and top with about 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll the tortilla up completely. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Cut the ends off of each side of the wrap so that the ends are even, if desired, then cut the remaining portion into 8 slices.