- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can corn (not drained)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded and separated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Pour the jiffy mix, corn, creamed corn, butter, egg, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese into the crock pot. Mix very well.
- Dollop the sour cream on the casserole by small spoonfuls, and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese evenly over the top.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let set for 10 minutes then serve warm. Enjoy!