- 1 red onion roughly diced
- 1 red bell pepper roughly diced
- 1/2 lb fresh broccoli cut into small florets
- ½ lb yellow squash cut into 1/4 in slices (1 med squash)
- ½ lb zucchini squash cut into 1/4 in slices (1 med zucchini)
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- Chop vegetables and place in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add pesto and stir until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake at 425˚F for 15-18 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve warm. Enjoy!
- Try to cut vegetables so that they cook evenly. Veggies that cook more quickly should be thicker, veggies that cook more slowly should be thinner or smaller.
- Other vegetables that can be used in this recipe:
- Other colored bell peppers
- Mushroom slices
- Shredded carrots (or thinly sliced)