- 3 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 32 oz great northern beans (2 cans) drained and rinsed
- 16 oz pinto beans (1 can) drained and rinsed
- 12 oz chopped green chiles (3 cans)
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- fresh cilantro chopped
- cheddar cheese shredded
- tortilla chips
- avocado diced
- Place the chicken breast in the bottom of a slow cooker. Cover with green chiles, onion, beans, seasonings, garlic, and lime juice. Pour in the broth and mix to combine.
- Cook on low for 3.5-4 hours or high for 2.5-3 hours.
- Once chicken is done, remove the chicken breast and shred or chop the chicken and return to crock pot. Then place the cream cheese on top and allow to soften for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream cheese and sour cream and serve warm with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!