- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 8 oz sun dried tomatoes packed in oil (1 jar)
- 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts (1 can) drained
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the roast in the bottom of the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Layer the onions, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and garlic on the roast. Pour the balsamic dressing over the top and mix to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once done, the meat can be served in chunks or shredded and mixed with the onions, sun dried tomatoes, and artichokes. Enjoy!