- 2 lbs chicken breast (boneless, skinless) thinly sliced
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 4 oz white mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion thinly sliced
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, salt, onino powder, black pepper, paprika, and mozzarella cheese and stir to combine. Mix in the mushrooms and sliced onion and continue to stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Lay the chicken breast flat in a baking dish. Cover with mushroom mixture.
- Bake at 375˚F for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature.)
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh parsley. Serve warm. Enjoy!