- 1 red onion roughly diced
- 1 red bell pepper roughly diced
- 1/2 lb fresh broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 yellow squash cut into 1/4 in slices
- 1 zucchini squash cut into 1/4 in slices
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Chop vegetables and place in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add olive oil, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, and stir until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake at 400˚F for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve warm. Enjoy!