- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 3 cups jasmine rice cooked
- 1 cup mixed vegetables frozen
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion medium
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and pepper together.
- Chop steak into 1 inch cubes. Place in a bowl, or zip top bag with 1/2 soy sauce mixture and allow to rest for 10 minutes (or more.) While the meat is marinating, chop the onion.
- Heat a wok or skillet coated with vegetable oil over high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the steak in a single layer and cook 2 minutes on the first side, then turn and cook 1 additional minute. Remove steak from skillet.
- Add butter and onion to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Add the rice, veggies, steak, and remaining soy sauce mixture to the skillet and stir to combine. Let cook 2-3 minutes, then push to one side and add the egg and cook until done.
- Stir the egg into the mixture and cook 1-2 more minutes, then remove from heat.
- Garnish with green onions if desired. Serve warm, and ENJOY!