- 3 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 15 oz black beans (1 can) drained and rinsed
- 15.25 oz whole kernel corn (1 can) drained
- 9 oz chopped green chiles (2 cans)
- 1 sweet yellow onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime juice of
- Mix the salt, cumin, and garlic powder together.
- Place the chicken breast in the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkle half the seasoning mixture on top.
- Layer the beans, corn, green chiles, onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, remaining spices, and lime juice on top of the chicken and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours, or low for 3.5-4 hours or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Serve as full chicken breasts with toppings, or shred chicken and mix with toppings. Pairs well with rice or tortillas. Enjoy!