- 2 Cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Chop each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces. Place all of the pieces in a 2 qt casserole dish. Set aside the icing container.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, cream, butter, syrup, vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cinnamon rolls and shake the dish slightly so that it settles evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the casserole is done all the way through.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. Then drizzle the icing over the top and serve warm. Enjoy!