- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can corn not drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 egg
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a large casserole dish, add the melted butter, Jiffy mix, corn, creamed corn, egg, and half of the cheddar cheese (about 1 cup.) Mix until everything is combined.
- Dollop the sour cream evenly over the top, then use a knife to gently swirl it into the casserole. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until the middle is set (cooked through.) Remove from the oven and serve warm. Enjoy!