- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan shredded
- Cut the loaf of bread in half horizontally.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the pesto evenly on each side of the bread.
- Bake at 425˚F for 5 minutes or until the pesto is baked in and the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheeses, then return to oven for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Optional: Broil on high for 1 minute to brown the cheese.