- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 oz pepperoni sliced
- 1/4 cup sausage crumbles
- Mix the shredded chicken and marinara sauce in a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the chicken mixture.
- Place the toppings on the cheese in desired amounts.
- Bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!