- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce or more to taste
- 1/4 lb ham thinly sliced
- 20 oz pineapple rings (1 can, drained)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 green onions chopped
- Place the chicken breast flat in a large baking dish and season with salt, pepper, and pressed garlic.
- Spread the barbecue sauce evenly over the chicken breast.
- Top with sliced ham and pineapple.
- Finish with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is baked through (internal temp 165˚F) Remove from oven and garnish with green onions. Serve warm. Enjoy!