- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 2 tsp greek seasoning (homemade or Cavender's)
- 4 oz fresh spinach
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Pepperoncini peppers sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 lemon juiced
- Lay the spinach at the bottom of a large casserole dish. Place the chicken breasts in a single layer over the spinach and top evenly with greek seasoning.
- Layer the cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives, pepperoncini peppers, garlic, and feta cheese over the chicken breast. Then pour lemon juice over the top.
- Bake at 350˚F for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. (165˚F internal temp) Remove from the oven and serve warm. Enjoy!