- 16 oz tortellini
- 4 oz cheddar cheese cubed
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 8 oz pepperoni slices
- 1 cup Italian dressing see note
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- Cook the tortellini per package directions. Drain pasta and run under cold water, then place pasta in a large bowl.
- While the pasta is cooking prep the remaining ingredients. When it is done, mix in the cheese, peppers, tomatoes, onion, pepperoni, and basil.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill, then toss before serving. Enjoy!