- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- To make marinade, whisk together the BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, apple cider vinegar, and pressed garlic.
- Poke chicken all over with a fork. Place the chicken in a dish or zip top bag and pour the marinade over the chicken to cover completely. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours, with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and brush with oil to prevent sticking. Place chicken on the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Cook to an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Once done, remove chicken from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Then serve warm. Enjoy!
Baked BBQ Chicken
- Let the chicken marinate for 2 hours.
- Place chicken breast on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Spread an additional layer of BBQ sauce over chicken breast
- Continue to cook for 10+ more minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp)
Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Place the chicken with marinade in a slow cooker
- Cook on low for 2 hours
- Remove chicken breast and shred
- Mix shredded chicken back into juices and cook 30 more minutes
- Add more BBQ sauce if desired.
Skillet BBQ Chicken
- Chop chicken into 1 in pieces or cut into thin fillets.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces (without extra marinade)
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side