- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- To make marinade, whisk together the buttermilk, pickle juice, ranch seasoning, and olive oil.
- Poke chicken all over with a fork. Place the chicken in a dish or zip top bag and pour the marinade over the chicken to cover completely. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours, with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and brush with oil to prevent sticking. Place chicken on the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side with the cover closed, depending on thickness. Cook to an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Once done, remove chicken from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Then serve warm. Enjoy!
- You can butterfly the chicken, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to help the chicken cook more quickly.
- Other cuts of chicken such as chicken thighs, wings, etc. may be used with this recipe. Cooking time may vary.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
Dietary ConsiderationsThis recipe is naturally:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Low carb