- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning or 1 packet hidden valley ranch, 1/2 tsp reserved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce or more according to how spicy you want it
- Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot. Lay the chicken breast on top, then top with the ranch seasoning. Cover and cook on high for 2.5 hours or low for 3.5 hours. (Cook to internal temperature of 165˚F)
- At the end of the cook time, remove the chicken and shred it. Drain the broth, reserving 1/4 cup of the broth.
- Place the shredded chicken, the reserved ranch seasoning and broth, and cream cheese back into the crock pot and stir until everything is evenly combined.
- Stir in buffalo sauce adding additional sauce until you reach your desired level of spice.
- Place chicken, ranch seasoning, and broth in a zip top bag or air tight container.
- When ready to cook, place contents in slow cooker and cook as directed adding an additional 30 min -1 hour to the cook time.
Dietary Considerations:This recipe is naturally
- Gluten free
- Low carb
- Friendly for low carb and keto diets