- 3 chicken breasts shredded or chopped
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 cup grapes quartered
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 cup greek yogurt plain
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- .7 oz Good Seasonings Italian Dressing Mix 1 packet
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine the chicken, celery, green onions, grapes, almonds, and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt, lemon juice, Italian dressing mix, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Pour the greek yogurt mixture over the chicken mixture and then toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour, then serve chilled. Enjoy!
- If you are gluten free, make sure to use the Homemade Italian Dressing Mix. Some Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mixes do contain Soy and Wheat products.