- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless, thin
- 6 tbsp creamy caesar dressing
- 6 oz provolone cheese sliced
- 1 cup caesar style croutons
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place the chicken breast flat in a large baking dish. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1-2 tbsp, or a nice thick layer, of creamy caesar dressing over each chicken breast.
- Place the sliced provolone over the chicken to cover.
- Crush the croutons to crumbs, then melt 1 tbsp of butter and mix the croutons with it to coat.
- Spread the crouton crumbs over the cheese. Then bake the dish on the middle rack at 375˚F for 20-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the crumbs are golden brown. If the top of the crumbs become too browned, loosely cover with foil for the remainder of the cook time.
- Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Make sure to use CREAMY CAESAR dressing with this recipe. It is not designed for vinaigrette style caesar dressings.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.