- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 2 bell peppers 1 red, 1 green
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Chop chicken into 1 in chunks. Place in a zip top bag with 1 tbsp of olive oil and cajun seasoning. Mix the chicken until all is coated with the seasoning. Let marinate, while you chop the bell pepper into bite sized pieces.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once hot, add the chicken and peppers to the skillet with the chicken in a single layer. If there is too much chicken for a single layer, work in batches. Let the chicken cook on the first side for 3-4 minutes without stirring, then use tongs to flip each piece over. Cook on the second side for 2 minutes, then add the garlic, stir well, and cook for 1 additional minute or until cooked through (165˚F internal temp)
- Once the chicken is done, remove the skillet from the heat, and top the chicken with the chopped green onion. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- You can use chicken thighs, chicken tenders, or other cuts in lieu of chicken breast.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.