- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese divided into 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat until it is no longer pink. Drain the grease from the skillet.
- Return the skillet to the stove over medium heat and stir in the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sour cream, and cream cheese. Continue to stir until all of the cheese is melted and everything is well combined. Let cook until the edges of the mixture start to bubble. Turn the heat off and stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Remove from stove and top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and the remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. Serve warm. Enjoy!