- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (about 3-4 chicken breasts), trimmed
- 3 cups baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 can 10.5 oz Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup Marsala Cooking Wine
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- curly parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix the mushrooms, soup, marsala wine, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until combined then spread the mixture over the chicken breasts. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- Bake on the middle rack for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (165˚F internal temp) then turn oven to broil for 2-4 minutes to brown the top and remove from oven.
- Serve hot over potatoes, pasta, or rice and enjoy!
- This recipe can be doubled. Cooking time may increase.
- To store leftovers, put in an airtight container and :
- Refrigerate for up to 3-4 days
- Freeze for up to a month