- 6 cups chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups taco meat
- Sour Cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Arrange lettuce in the bottom of a large bowl. Layer black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, and cheddar cheese on top. If serving immediately also add tortilla chips. If not, save the chips to add right before serving.
- Immediately before serving toss salad with equal parts ranch and salsa until everything is lightly and evenly coated. Add more or less dressing to taste.
- Serve onto dishes, and top with your choice of sour cream, guacamole and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!