- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tbsp corn meal
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded or chopped BBQ chicken
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- red bell pepper- chopped
- sweet corn
- green onion chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
- Spread the pizza crust into a thin even circle. Use cooking spray and corn meal under crust on a pizza pan to make sure it doesn't stick.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the crust evenly. Top with as much cheese as desired. Sprinkle the meat on and top with the thinly sliced red onion, and any desired optional toppings.
- Bake on the bottom oven rack for 12-16 minutes, or until the crust is cooked through and crispy, and the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the chopped cilantro over the top of the pizza, slice and serve. Enjoy!