- 2 15 oz can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup sweet yellow onion finely diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup basil finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except salad dressing and basil and stir to combine.
- Add the basil and drizzle dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Let rest in the refrigerator for at least 10-15 minutes or until you are ready to serve. Toss well before serving. Enjoy!