- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed or shredded
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 3 green onions
- 1 golden delicious apple diced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green onions, apple, raisins, and almonds. Pour the dressing over top and stir until evenly coated.
- Serve chilled with crackers, on greens, or your favorite way. Enjoy!
- You can use chicken tenderloins or other cuts of meat in lieu of full chicken breasts or use rotisserie chicken to make serving easier.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.