- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 oz freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 large fresh garlic cloves pressed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning dried
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large skillet set to medium eat the butter and pressed garlic in a large skillet over low heat until it begins to bubble and becomes fragrant.
- Add the cream, cream cheese, parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Turn the heat to medium high and continue to heat stirring occasionally until it begins to rapidly boil, and allow to boil for 1-2 minutes. Then remove from heat. Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Enjoy!