- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Thaw the spinach and wring as much of the water from it as possible.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese with the garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper and mix until combined. Stir in the feta cheese, then mix in the spinach.
- Chill for 1 hour minimum, or until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!