- 4 tortillas 12 inch
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce more or less to spice preference
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning until combined.
- Spread 1/4 of the mixture on each tortilla and spread into a thin layer over the entire tortilla. Start at one end and roll snugly until you get to the other end. Then wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes-1 hour or until it firms up slightly.
- Cut the ends from the roll up to make it even, and then cut it into 1 inch pieces. Serve immediately, or chill until serving. Enjoy!