- 4 small russet potatoes baked
- 2 cups Broccoli Cheddar Chicken or shredded chicken and broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Take the chicken out of the chicken broccoli cheese casserole and chop it into small bite sized pieces and then stir it back into the casserole.
- Cut open and fluff each potato, season with salt and pepper to taste and place on a baking sheet. Then spoon on 1/2 cup of the chicken broccoli cheese casserole mixture over top of each one. Top each with 2 tbsp cheddar cheese.
- Place the potatoes in the oven on 400˚F for 8-12 minutes or until they are heated through and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!