- 2 Cups chicken shredded or cubed (I like rotisserie)
- 1 Cup celery finely chopped
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ Cup crispy bacon crumbled
- ½ Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 Green onions slicedsliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste (about 1/4-1/2 tsp each)
- Place the chicken, celery, onions, bacon, and cheese in a large bowl and top with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix well until everything is evenly coated and distributed throughout.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. I usually use between ½-1 tsp of each.
- Serve on toast, in an avocado, tomato, in a lettuce wrap, with crackers or your favorite way to eat chicken salad.