- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp lime juice (juice of 1/2 lime)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 head cauliflower riced (or 1 8 oz bag frozen cauliflower rice)
- 10 oz Rotel tomatoes with green chiles (1 can)
- Dice the chicken into small bite sized pieces, about 1" or less. Then place them in a bag with the taco seasoning, lime juice and 1 tbsp of oil. Mix to evenly coat chicken and let rest for 10 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add the chicken to the skillet and sear for 1-2 minutes then flip and sear the other side for 1 minute. Stir in the pressed garlic.
- Increase the heat to high, then add the rotel tomatoes and cauliflower rice and allow to come boil. Continue to cook for 3-5 minutes or until the juice has reduced and thickened.
- Once done, top the burrito bowl with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!