- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast (4-6 thin chicken breasts)
- 3 cups sweet corn (2 cans, drained)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup queso fresco crumbled
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and chili powder and mix to combine.
- In a casserole dish, lay the thin chicken breasts flat in the dish. Then season with salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Spread the corn mixture evenly over the top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350˚F, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.) Then remove from the oven and garnish the top with crumbled queso fresco and chopped cilantro.