- 2 cups Tomatoes grape or roma tomatoes preferred
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion about 1/2 large onion
- 1 serrano or jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro about 1/2 bunch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, and cilantro into small pieces. Wash the jalapeño pepper and remove the stem, seeds and ribs from the pepper and then dice that as well.
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced onions, peppers and lime juice together and mix to incorporate the flavors. Then stir in the tomatoes and cilantro and season with salt to taste.
- Let chill for 10 minutes or more to allow flavors to meld. Serve with chips or as a topping on your favorite Mexican dish. Enjoy!