- 10 cups romaine lettuce shredded (about 1 large head)
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast shredded or cubed
- 16 oz bowtie pasta cooked per package directions
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shavings
- 1 cup caesar dressing (up to 1 cup, more or less to taste)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 lemon
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss until evenly coated.
- Then squeeze the fresh lemon over the top and give one last toss.
- Serve immediately, or can be chilled for up to one hour.
Extra add ins:
- Crispy crumbled bacon
- Hard boiled eggs
- Pine nuts or sunflower seeds