- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 lb broccoli florets cut small
- 1.5 cups beef broth
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (see notes)
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- green onions chopped
- Spicy Mayo
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Brown the beef and onion over medium high heat, then drain and return to skillet.
- Add the rice, red bell pepper, broccoli, broth, teriyaki sauce, and garlic to the skillet and mix well. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat. To serve, garnish with your choice of chopped green onion and an extra drizzle of teriyaki sauce and spicy mayo. Enjoy!