- 19 oz sweet Italian sausage links
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 sweet yellow onion thinly sliced
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes with basil (1 can)
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- fresh parsley chopped
- Place the onions and both sliced peppers in the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and sugar into the crush tomatoes, then pour over the peppers.
- Slice the sausages into about 4-5 pieces each and arrange on top of the mixture.
- Bake at 400˚F for 30-40 minutes, or until sausage is cooked through (160˚F internal temp.)
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Serve warm. Enjoy!