- 2 lavash bread
- 1 cup chicken cooked and cubed
- 4 tbsp hummus garlic or original
- 4 tbsp tzatziki
- 2 falafel smashed
- lettuce washed and chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato chopped
- 1/3 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup Pepperoncini peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- Spread a thin layer of hummus over the lavash bread. Add a thin layer of tzatziki on top. Add chili sauce to desired level of spice.
- Add meat and falafel in vertical lines onto the lavash.
- Top with veggies and cheese as desired.
- Roll from one side to the other tightly so the lines of toppings run vertically down the wrap. Then tightly wrap the entire thing in foil.
- To eat, peel the foil from the top and continue to peel as you eat. Enjoy!
- Try my home made tzatziki sauce
- Lavash is a large flat rectangular Mediterranean bread you will often find in the bakery section at the super market.
- Hummus and Tzatziki can be found in the refrigerated section at most grocery stores.