- 3 cups chicken breast shredded or chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Combine the mayonnaise, with the garlic, salt, pepper, and lime juice and mix.
- In a large bowl, stir the chicken, celery, onion, bell pepper, and cilantro with the mayo mixture until everything is coated.
- Chill for 1 hour for flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!